2022 Professional Fees – from 1 July 2022
We are proud that we have managed our professional fee structure moderately through some extremely challenging times, however, several factors have now driven the current review.
Did you know there are more vacant Physiotherapy jobs than Physiotherapists so it becomes vitally important to retain the right calibre of specialist to support your care?
To convey to you the value of our team we can proudly boast that Rodger and Sandra have been qualified for 30 years each. Our team has an average of 21 years of experience; that is many years seeing the full spectrum of problems, injuries and complaints. We can confidently state that there is an awful lot of accumulated knowledge in each practitioner that they bring into the treatment room to help resolve your issues.
Taking this into account, along with the current economic climate, that we all know so much about closer to home: energy increases, insurance hikes and the plethora of escalating business overheads we need to review our fee structure.
Professional fees for Physiotherapy:
- 1-hour initial assessment and treatment £85
- 30-minute follow-up appointment £65
Rodger’s Professional fees:
- 1-hour initial assessment and treatment £120
- 1-hour follow-up appointment £120
- 30-minute follow-up appointment £75
- 1-Hour specialised post-natal assessment with bespoke recovery programme £120
- A full 2.5-hour bespoke programme to address all your running needs £250
If you are currently being treated, the fees for your course of treatment will continue to apply for the month of June.
Our service will continue to provide:
- Established and Expert Physiotherapists Team offering complete continuity. You will see Rodger, Sandra, Salil or Yavi and you will remain with that person for all of the episode of care.
- A Fully Covered Reception, offering immediate answers – you will speak to Sam, Izabelle or Rachel in business hours.
- Private and Professional Treatment Spaces, gym and free car parking.
- No Hidden Costs, add-ons or extras. Tape or exercise accessories are free.
- Direct Billing to all major health insurers – despite insurance companies adding hidden processing charges and the inevitable administrative burden we are still able to offer this service.
As always a sensible and considered approach has been necessary to secure this practice for the next economic phase. Now, as much as ever, thank you so much for your loyal custom and trusting us with your health care needs.